Official Rules & Guidelines
- Tournament reward claims are limited to two (2) per calendar year per owner/boat
- All winners will be verified with the tournament organization. All results must be able to be verified
through an official tournament trail website.
- Phoenix boat ownership will be verified before payout.
- Winners are required to provide Phoenix Boats with a photo of themselves on stage taken at the
event site with your award. You must have on a Phoenix tournament shirt in the photo (Phoenix
Logo on tournament shirt must be across full front of shirt and be the most prominent logo on the shirt).
- Only winners of events and or circuits that are approved and posted on the official Phoenix
Boats Website are eligible for payment.
- Any Person employed by Phoenix Boats is not eligible for this program.
- All events must be fished from a Phoenix
- Registered boat owner MUST be the 1st place winner to be eligible for payment.
- Anglers must be wearing a Phoenix shirt for Logo exposure during competition, media coverage,
pre-meetings, weigh-ins and awards ceremony to be eligible for payment.
- Phoenix Logo on tournament shirt must be across full front of shirt and be the most prominent
logo on the shirt.
- You must display Phoenix "First Flight" decal on driver's windshield/console of the boat you are fishing from.
- You must display the Phoenix Boats decal on your vehicle.
- The "Official Tournament Finish Affidavit form" must be submitted along with required photo
to Phoenix Boats within 30 days of the event for payment consideration. (Please allow 6-8 weeks
for approval and processing)
- Co anglers or team partners are not eligible for consideration even though they may own a Phoenix boat.
Registered anglers must fish from their own Phoenix Boat.
- Team sanctioned events will be counted only toward the owner of the Phoenix Boat, only one contingency
payout will be awarded.
- Only 1st place winner of the overall event will be awarded. Big fish and other awards will not count.
- It is the angler's responsibility to know the guidelines and official rules of the program. Angler must meet
all guidelines and submit proof, that guidelines were met.
- Income taxes are the sole responsibility of the recipient.
- Phoenix Boats reserves the right to change, modify, enhance, or terminate the "Phoenix First Flight" program
at any time. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions.
- Phoenix Boats decisions on eligibility, award payments, and all other aspects of the Phoenix "First Flight"
program will be final.